The Fenestration and Glazing Industry Alliance (FGIA) introduced its 2020 board of directors at its annual conference in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. Officers are:
- Chairman: Donnie Hunter, Kawneer Co. Inc.
- Vice chairman: Dan Parrish, Pella Corp.
- Treasurer: Bill Briese, GED Integrated Solutions
- Immediate past chairman: Roland Rossman, Garibaldi Glass Industries
Architectural products council directors are:
- Robert Jutras, CLEB Laboratory Inc.
- Georges Thiret, Graham Architectural Products Corp.
- Mike Turner, YKK AP America Inc.
Glass products council directors:
- Rob Grommesh, Cardinal Glass Industries Inc.
- Mark Mikkelson, Andersen Corp.
- Helen Sanders, Technoform
Residential products council directors:
- Kevin Anez, Milgard Manufacturing Inc.
- Rob Luter, Lippert Components Inc.
- Kevin Seiling, VEKA Inc.
Janice Yglesias, FGIA executive director, said, “This slate of experienced and dedicated Board members is well-positioned to lead FGIA through this first transitional year and to establish our direction for the future. We are fortunate to have so much fenestration and glass expertise specific to both residential and commercial construction markets among our officers and directors to drive our organization forward.”