The Mid-Atlantic division of Metal Building Contractors & Erectors Association (MAD-MBCEA) elected its 2020 board of directors at its meeting in December. The 2020 board members are:
- Dylan Seyler, S&S Structures, president
- Kate Petit, Offit Kurman, vice president
- David Leinbach, Kaiser Martin Group, treasurer
- Sasha Demyan, MBCEA, secretary
- Rick Weiler, Aegis Building Systems
- Steve Connelly, Borrelli Metal Buildings
- Sarah Toth, Butler Manufacturing
- Josh Quinter, Offit Kurman
- Stephan Michael, Safeway Steel Buildings
- Andy Lee, SFS Group
- Delvin Warner, T-Ross Brothers Construction
- Tom Olver, Therm-All Inc.
- Joe Allen, Thomas Phoenix International
MAD-MBCEA serves members in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and West Virginia. Through the training programs provided, members have received training and certification required to erect buildings safely. For more information, visit www.mbcea.org.