The Metal Building Contractors and Erectors Association (MBCEA) Midwest Chapter elected new officers and board members at its annual meeting held virtually November 4, 2022. Jeff Wolgamott of Ironhide Construction, Lincoln, Neb., will serve as the next Midwest Chapter President while Tom Jurgens of Raeco Builders, Sioux Falls, S.D., will serve as Vice President.
The Midwest Chapter serves all members in the Midwest region including Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma and South Dakota. Officers serve a two-year term and board members serve for three-years, effective immediately. The new officers and board members are:
- Jeff Wolgamott, Ironhide Construction, Lincoln, Neb., President
- Tom Jurgens, Raeco Builders, Sioux Falls, S.D., Vice President
- Jeff Fox, Therm-All, Omaha, Neb., Treasurer
- Mark Harrington, Bay Insulation, Lees Summit, Mo., Secretary
- Rob Mutersbaugh, Alliance Steel Building Systems, Oklahoma City
- Chad Anderson, MAR Building Solutions, Lees Summit, Mo.
- Matt Lock, Lock Steel Building Company, Carrollton, Mo.
- Jodi Wagoner, Butler Mfg., Kansas City, Mo.
- Steve Butler, Dynamic Fastener, Kansas City, Mo.
For more information on the MBCEA Midwest Chapter, educational programs, AC478 accreditation and the Annual Conference, visit www.mbcea.org.