The National Coil Coating Association (NCCA), with the support of its member companies, is offering a free seminar on the benefits of prepainted metal for architects and specifiers on Monday, April 30, 2018, from 1:30 – 5:30 p.m. The seminar will be held in conjunction with the NCCA Annual Meeting at The Eilan Hotel in San Antonio, Texas.
The three AIA-approved CEU courses will be presented by NCCA member companies, Brightsmith, Shepherd Color and Valspar and will provide information on the following:
- Advantages of building with metal
- Overview of the coil coating proces,
- Coating components and their role in the process
- The manufacturing process and coating chemistry
- The importance of proper treatment of metal and test methods that are employed for quality control
This free seminar also includes:
- A Product Display – A display of prepainted products demonstrating a variety of colors and aesthetic effects.
- A Networking Reception – Attendees are invited to the networking reception with complimentary cocktails and hors d’ oeuvres to network and mingle with industry members.
- A Drawing – A chance to win prizes.
To register for Architect’s Day, go to the event’s registration page for full details. There is no cost to architects or specifiers for this event, but space is limited to three members from any one firm. If you have questions, please contact the NCCA office at 216-241-7333.