The National Roofing Contractors Association‘s Future Executives Institute has announced its graduates for 2019. Graduates were recognized Feb. 12 during NRCA’s Industry Awards Ceremony and Cocktail Reception held during NRCA’s 132nd Annual Convention in Nashville.
FEI is a three-year educational program designed to develop the management and leadership skills of future and current roofing company leaders. The participants gathered in Chicago at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management and at NRCA conventions for the past three years.
Following are FEI’s Class 8 graduates:
- Donald Bergamy, president of Nations Roof Mid Atlantic, Baltimore
- Daniel Boatwright, vice president/general manager of Springer Peterson Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., Lakeland, Fla.
- Rodney Cadorette, vice president and COO of Porter Roofing Contractors Inc., Martinez, Ga.
- Ryan Dill, senior project manager for NorthStar Construction Services Corp., Shirley, Mass.
- Dominic Dunlap, president of DCG Roofing Solutions Inc., Des Plaines, Ill.
- David Elizalde II, project manager for Competition Roofing Inc., Houston
- Mike Godfrey, vice president of Godfrey Roofing Inc., Ottawa, Ontario
- Joseph Guido, operations manager for Wagner Roofing, Hyattsville, Md.
- Ronald Heath, vice president of The Roof Depot Inc., Alpharetta, Ga.
- Will Jawish, director of construction for Gordian Energy Systems, Baltimore
- Ileana Kilfian, preconstruction manager for Roofing Solutions LLC, Prairieville, La.
- Michelle Martel, CFO of Function Enterprises Inc., Springfield, Va.
- J. David Maxwell, vice president of services, Maxwell Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., Nashville, Tenn.
- Patrick McGlynn, project manager for Lakeside Roofing Co. Inc., Collinsville, Ill.
- Jeffrey Money Jr., project manager for Ruff Roofers Inc., Baltimore
- Kellie Paasch, general manager for Independent Roofing Co., Omaha, Neb.
- Matthew Pauley, vice president of Superior Roofing & Construction, San Antonio
- Stefan Peters, project manager for Preferred Inc., Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Kevin Petersen, service manager for Carlson Racine Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., Racine, Wis.
- Daniel Ritter, commercial division manager for Academy Roofing Inc., Aurora, Colo.
- Ken Schmidt, senior project manager/estimator for Wayne’s Roofing Inc., Sumner, Wash.
- Lacey Trokey, vice president of Black Roofing Inc., Boulder, Colo.
- Michael Vodika, director of operations for Damschroder Roofing Inc., Fremont, Ohio
- Michaelene Winters, RoofGuard manager for United Materials, Denver
- John Ziolkowski, vice president of roofing operations for Korellis Roofing Inc., Hammond, Ind.
Additionally, Mickey Childress, president of Triad Roofing Co. Inc., Winston-Salem, N.C., was recognized for graduating from FEI Class 7.
For more information about FEI or to apply for the program, visit www.nrca.net/fei.