The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) announced its 2020-21 slate of officers and directors at its 133rd annual convention held Feb. 2-6 in Dallas. Rod Petrick, president of Ridgeworth Roofing Co. Inc., Frankfort, Ill., was elected NRCA chairman of the board; Kyle Thomas, vice president of Thomas Roofing, Mobile, Ala., was elected chairman of the board-elect; Bryan Karel, vice president of operations, Garlock-French Corp., Minneapolis.; Sherri Miles, vice president of J.D. Miles and Sons Inc., Chesapeake, Va.; and Lisa Sprick, president of Sprick Roofing Co. Inc., Corvallis, Ore., were elected vice chairmen.
NRCA directors are:
- Cheryl Chapman, general manager of Empire Roofing Inc., Fort Worth, Texas
- Jennifer Ford-Smith, director of sales for Johns Manville, Denver
- Scott Gipson, vice president and general manager of FiberTite Roofing Systems, Wooster, Ohio
- Kevin Gwaltney, president of Diamond Roofing, Dodge City, Kan.
- Tammy Hall, director of marketing/service manager for CFS Roofing Services LLC, Fort Myers, Fla.
- Paige Harvill, president of Nations Roof Gulf Coast LLC, Mobile, Ala.
- Peter Horch, owner/CEO of Horch Roofing, Warren, Maine
- Josh Kelly, vice president of product development and innovation at OMG Roofing Products, Agawam, Mass.
- Ken Kelly, president of Kelly Roofing, Bonita Springs, Fla.
- Daniel Kennedy, commercial division manager at Don Kennedy Roofing Co. Inc., Nashville, Tenn.
- C.J. Martin, president/CEO of Showalter Roofing Service Inc., Naperville, Ill.
- Geoff Mitchell, CEO of Mid-South Roof Systems, Forest Park, Ga.
- Jack Moore, president/CEO of West Roofing Systems Inc., LaGrange, Ohio
Curtis Sutton, president of Rackley Roofing Co. Inc., Carthage, Tenn.