Triangle Fastener Corp. (TFC) expanded their line of BLAZER Drill Screws with new sizes designed to attach metal panels over rigid insulation. These unique screws have two different threads with a gap in between that eliminates jacking of the panel during installation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- A special ¼-14 “high thread” under the screw’s head secures the metal panel tightly against the head for optimal seal.
- Unique unthreaded section eliminates the “jacking” of the panel during installation, improving the drilling and tapping performance
- BLAZER 3 drill point for fast penetration with less effort.
- Lengths: 1-7/8 inch, 2-3/8 inch, 3-1/4 inch, and 4 inch
- TRI-SEAL 1,000-hours salt spray coating provides over 20-times more corrosion protection than screws with commercial zinc plated.
- Available with a zinc alloy cap or stainless steel cap providing superior corrosion resistance in harsh environments
Contact TFC for more information at (800) 486-1832 or www.trianglefastener.com.